The crypto industry is currently at an inflection point, expanding from the early adopter crowd to a more mainstream audience. With the recent booms in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and ICOs, many early stages teams are finding themselves capitalized in a way never seen before and need to grow by hiring the right people. Join us for a talk and Q&A to learn what it’s like working in this new and exciting space.
- A beginner’s guide to money, crypto, and blockchains
- Looking beyond the hype and market noise
- Challenges that come with building blockchain products
- Working with a distributed team in a product role
- Tips on getting your foot in the door
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org