Because dessert is always a good idea, Dessert Goals is back for our fourth fest in NYC! This time with DOUBLE the tickets on back-to-back weekends!
It's happening March 17 + 18, and March 24 + 25 at Sound River Studios in Long Island City (just 5 minutes on the subway from Midtown Manhattan!)
So gather your #DessertSquad and join us for the sweetest day ever, filled with:
- The 20+ best vendors in NYC
- Exclusive desserts only available at Dessert Goals by Supermoon Bakehouse, Rebecca's Cake Pops, Mochidoki and more!
- An Instagram Garden designed by Planoly to up your 'gram game
- A savory Salt Bar to "cleanse your palette" between sweet bites so you can indulge on more
- Access to outdoor deck on the water with panoramic views of Manhattan
- much, much more.
Current vendors include:
-Rebecca's Cake Pops
-Sugar Monster Sweets
-John & Kira's Chocolates
-Petee's Pie Co.
-Bar Pa Tea
-Mojo Mousse by Johan
-Tiny Kitchen Treats
-POP Cake Shop
-New Territories NYC
Entrance only valid for the time and date on your ticket. Time slots are non-transferable. This is a ticketed event and we expect to be at capacity. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your entry time. There will be no refunds. Event is indoors and outdoors and is rain or shine.
Press Inquiries & Sponsorships: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on social: