Have you ever wanted to learn how to freak out your friends with make-up? Are you an actor that would like to learn basic techniques to be able to do your own make-up and not hire someone?
Then please join Stephanie Cox-Williams as she walks you through:
bruises, cuts, abrasions, wounds, sores, bullet holes and burns. You'll get the knowledge and the tools to create good looking facial distortions for whatever your next project may be.
- Basic anatomy of a wound
- How to do different kinds of bruising
- How to do easy and quick scratches/cuts
- How to do sores (some with household items), skin discoloration
- How to make a bullet hole
- How to create that burnt skin look