Bear Yoga class with Carlos.
This is an open-level Ashtaga Vinyasa yoga class for bears, cubs, otters, admirers, etc.- all who identify as "male" are welcome to join us!
This class is all about the breath and movement! The focus will be on building strength and fire within your body purposefully and with intention, allowing yourself to grow in your practice.
Our Bear Yoga Instructor for the evening is Carlos Luis Alvarez III - or just simply, Carlos. He's super excited to be guiding you through your practice and is passionate about teaching.
Do I need to have yoga experience or skills already?
No, you do not need previous experience with yoga - but be aware this class is not just for beginners. It does include a lot of movement, so be ready to break a sweat! That said, this is a judgment-free room where all levels of experience are welcome. If you need a breather at any point in the class you can certainly lay on your mat.
What should I wear?
Wear whatever is comfortable for you. Shorts & t-shirt are standard, and you can change once you arrive at the studio.
What else do I need to bring other than a change of clothes?
• Nothing! Mats/Blocks/Straps are provided in the studio for free.
• You can bring a towel if you wish to shower before or after class (or rent a towel at the studio for $2)
• You can water bottle if you want, but there is a water cooler and cups at the studio.
Is there another class or event after yoga ends?
• Yes, immediately after this class is Bear Massage Night
• Find more info about that event here bearmassage45.eventbrite.com
• Combo tickets cover your admission to Bear Yoga and Bear Massage Night. Limited combo tickets are available