Hello Brooklyn! Our popular IPA Fest is back and headed to your borough on Saturday, September 14, 2019! Like last year's sold out IPA Fest in Boston, this tribute to hoppy beers—from bitter to hazy and juicy to sour—will focus exclusively on India Pale Ales (and a few India Pale Lagers). Hosted by BeerAdvocate, presented by Dogfish Head, and held at the Brooklyn Expo Center, the one day festival will span two sessions and feature over 50 breweries pouring more than 200 beers.
For more info: https://www.beeradvocate.com/ipa/
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID.
- All sales are final. No refunds, session switching, or exceptions.
- All beers are subject to change and availability.
- Tickets include all beer samples, a tasting cup, and a printed fest guide while supplies last. Food sold separately.
- Pours are 2-ounces (or less). Please consume with respect.
- Pace yourself, and find out what the ABV of a beer is before you consume. Drink for flavor, not just for impact.
- Please be advised that some of the beers poured at the fest may contain allergens. Ask before you drink.
- By purchasing fest tickets, or attending the fest, all attendees agree to any and all rules, restrictions, and forfeit any claims of liability as outlined here and on any and all fest related materials. Please read our Help page and all other fest info before purchasing tickets.