Hot meat, dirty dancing and delicious chillness.
Move your body as we give you dancetastic music, day drinking, courtyard sunshine, and hot tub surprises!
Celebrate the holiday weekend at the 4th Annual YES July 4th Extravaganza!
Indoor dancefloors + outdoor courtyard + tasty bites + other surprises.
15% of the bar will be donated to the ACLU, who will be helping fight for abortion rights and reverse the wave of dangerous legislation which is decidedly NOT making America very great right now.
: : : MUSIC : : :
Funk fresh jams from Whitney Fierce + Zephyr Ann!
: : : LOOKS : : :
Costumes skip the line! Red, white, blue. AMERICA REALNESS TO THE MAX! Stars. Stripes. Wonder women. Captain GLAMerica. Make America Gay Again.
: : : FOOD : : :
Tasty bites will be available for purchase will supplies last.
Because nothing says America like meat in your mouth.
Don't worry. There are veg options too!
: : : TICKETS : : :
FREE before 5pm with RSVP on Eventbrite
RSVPs are limited to 1 per person.
$10 Advance | $15 at the Door
No Re-Entry after 5pm
::::::: FREE-BEFORE-11PM RSVPS :::::::
• An RSVP on Eventbrite is required to get in Free before 11pm.
• There is no free entry at the door without an RSVP.
• Free RSVPs go live when the party is announced.
• RSVPs are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please do not abuse this generous system by grabbing multiple RSVPs under the same name. Allow everyone equal opportunity to get an RSVP. If we see you repeatedly violating this honor system, we will cancel your ticket and it will be invalid for entry.
• Selling a Free RSVP for money is against the spirit of House of Yes - don't do it!
::::::: SAFER SPACES POLICY :::::::
House of Yes is a space for everyone to feel welcome. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment, unwanted touched, homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, ableist, or ageist behavior. Always ASK before touching anyone at our events. If someone is making you uncomfortable or harassing you, please come speak to a security guard or ask for a manager. We will believe you, and we will help. All restrooms in our venue are gender neutral. Everyone is free to use the restroom that best fits their gender identity or expression. All entrances and spaces within the venue are single-level. There are stairs leading to the upper portions of the stage, for those who wish to dance in the spotlight. Strobe lights are used during performances and parties. Questions about our consent policy or procedures? Email email@example.com.